Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft® Office 365 delivers the power of cloud productivity to businesses of all sizes, helping to save time, money and free up valued resources. Office 365 combines the familiar Office desktop suite with cloud-based versions of Microsoft’s next-generation communications and collaboration services: Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Lync Online. Office 365 is simple to use and easy to administer – all backed by the robust security and guaranteed reliability you expect from a world-class service provider.
Available in select Microsoft Office 365 service plans, Office Professional Plus delivers the productivity of Office as a flexible, pay-as-you-go service. It’s a complete, enterprise-class Office experience that ensures you’ll always have the latest versions of all Office desktop applications. And with Office Web Apps, you can access your documents, email, and calendars from virtually any device*.
By using the power of the cloud, you can experience the Office suite as we designed it—fully integrated with all the other great services of Office 365.
- Master your inbox with Conversation View and schedule meetings more efficiently by viewing calendar availability for colleagues in other companies in addition to your own co-workers in Microsoft Outlook.
- Use the Outlook Social Connector to better leverage the power of business and social networks.
- Collaborate with control and confidence with real-time co-editing.
- Share slideshows instantly, across town or around the world, with Microsoft PowerPoint Broadcast Slide Show.
- Create presentations that are as brilliant to watch as they are easy to create with new video and photo editing tools in PowerPoint.
- Transform enormous quantities of data into meaningful information with Excel.
Office 365 gives you access to email, calendar, and contacts from virtually anywhere, at any time, on desktops, laptops, and mobile devices*—while it helps to protect against viruses and spam.
- Work from almost anywhere and get automatically updated email, calendar, and contacts on the devices you use most, including PCs, Macintosh computers, iPhones, Android phones, Symbian phones, BlackBerry smartphones**, Windows Mobile, and Windows Phones*.
- Get professional, easy-to-manage email. Exchange Online provides each user with a 25-gigabyte (GB) mailbox and lets them send email messages up to 25 megabytes (MB).
- Connect with Microsoft Outlook 2010 or Outlook 2007 and use all of the rich Outlook functionality you already know and use, whether you are connected to the Internet at home or in the office or you are working offline.
- Easily schedule meetings by sharing calendars and viewing them side by side, so you can see your colleagues’ availability and suggested meeting times from your calendar.
- Access your email, calendar, and contacts from nearly any web browser while you keep the rich, familiar Outlook experience with Microsoft Outlook Web App.
- Help protect your organization from spam and viruses with Microsoft Forefront Online Protection for Exchange, which includes multiple filters and virus-scanning engines.
Our familiar Microsoft SharePoint Server technology delivered as an online service makes the power of the cloud work for your organization. SharePoint Online lets you create sites to share documents and information with colleagues, and customers.
- Manage and share important documents with colleagues
- Share personal insights and status updates with colleagues
- Keep teams in sync and manage important projects
- Find important documents and people easily
- Stay up to date with company information and news
- Create Microsoft Office documents and save them directly to SharePoint Online.
- Protect sensitive content with document-level permissions.
- Access important documents offline by using SharePoint Workspace.
- Enable real-time communication with colleagues from within SharePoint Online.
- Control service provisioning, monitoring, and reporting to simplify management through a single console.
- Project Professional 2010 synchronizes task status with SharePoint 2010 to enable effective project collaboration with teams.
Next-generation cloud communications services that connect people in new ways, from virtually anywhere*. Lync Online transforms interactions with colleagues, customers, and partners from today’s hit-or-miss communication to a more collaborative, engaging, and effective experience. It also helps IT administrators stay in control of end-user permissions and policies while reducing infrastructure costs.
- Connect with others through instant messaging (IM), video calls and online meetings.
- Move easily from instant messaging into ad-hoc online meetings that include audio, video, and screen sharing with just a few mouse clicks.
- Conduct online presentations to customers and colleagues including audio, video, screen sharing, and a virtual whiteboard.
- Invite external contacts to easily join online meetings through a native or web-based client.
- View presence status and click to communicate from within Microsoft Outlook, Office SharePoint, and other Office applications.
- Communicate with external organizations running Lync using IM, audio and video through Lync federation.
- Connect with Windows Live Messenger contacts using IM, audio and video calls directly from Lync**.
- Reply to an email with an instant message or an audio call for quicker and more effective resolution of issues.
Lync Online interoperates with dial-in audio conferencing providers to enable users to easily join Lync meetings from any phone. Learn more about the qualified dial-in audio conferencing services and purchase options on Office 365 Marketplace.